Sponsored

4rsreed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Yeah, I'm starting to have a feeling that the TH is gonna be out of my price range if I go with all the accessories I'm looking at. If we're thinking that it'll be the upper 50's, add the dealer markup, tax, title, license, destination, and about $8,000 in accessories, and I'll be looking at around $75k. I can go with the Colorado I had ordered for $10k less and have everything I want on it.
Even though I want a Tacoma enough to be reading posts on a Tacoma forum, I am simply not willing to pay dealer markup over MSRP. I understand that I am looking to get the ā€œhotā€ new re-designed much loved truck which is why Iā€™m willing to pay MSRP numbers. We need to stand strong and be willing to walk away from BS dealership markups.
Sponsored

Derek S.

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Ranger
Even though I want a Tacoma enough to be reading posts on a Tacoma forum, I am simply not willing to pay dealer markup over MSRP. I understand that I am looking to get the ā€œhotā€ new re-designed much loved truck which is why Iā€™m willing to pay MSRP numbers. We need to stand strong and be willing to walk away from BS dealership markups.
Yeah, that's a big part of the reason why I'm willing to walk away from this. I really like the way that truck looks but spending an extra $8,000.. not okay in my book

Cavemold

First Name
Cavemold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Yeah, that's a big part of the reason why I'm willing to walk away from this. I really like the way that truck looks but spending an extra $8,000.. not okay in my book
Same boat right now. Imagine markup on prerunner making it 45k....

Lando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K1500 Silverado, Honda Accord, VW Gti
I like the new Tacoma. Thing is I like my hard earned money better than to spend it on dealer mark ups. Simple decision for me.

Desert4G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
So more than 6 months since unveiling and my deposit and I still dont know the price of a TRD Pro.

Throttle House mentioned they plan to drive the top trims in April.
Very annoyed and running out of patience.
Well don't put a deposit on something you don't know the price. I waited over 500 days for my Bronco and it probably took two years off my life expectancy.

AnIllustratedman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 4runner
Has any information been released about the release of information on the TRD Pro and Trailhunter?

Considering how Toyota is going about this maybe a pre-release with the date of the release of the embargo of the release date of the prices?

This is pretty ridiculous

univurshul

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2001
PadyWagon said:
So more than 6 months since unveiling and my deposit and I still dont know the price of a TRD Pro.

Throttle House mentioned they plan to drive the top trims in April.
Very annoyed and running out of patience.
Well don't put a deposit on something you don't know the price. I waited over 500 days for my Bronco and it probably took two years off my life expectancy.
Imagine Cybertruck res holders. Most have died of old age waiting for that thing. 7 months since unveil is nothing/ another 5 to start stamping the hybrid 4 bangers is nothing too.

Missing out on a summer of trail striping in your new rig - okay that would suck.

Nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
All this pricing tells me is that I want the limited. If I were to add to the Sport/Off-Road everything I want, it would cost as much if not more than the MSRP of the Limited and the Limited comes with everything I would want on the truck

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
All this pricing tells me is that I want the limited. If I were to add to the Sport/Off-Road everything I want, it would cost as much if not more than the MSRP of the Limited and the Limited comes with everything I would want on the truck
We still don't know what the price on the Limited will be once the added options/accessories are considered. The $52,100 is just the base MSRP, then we have to add $1,495 to that for destination, so really it is $53,595. The base MSRP is $10,745 more than the 2023.

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
I was thinking the same, but if you option up a sport or Off Road you have almost the same equipment, sometimes more if you include the offroad goodies TRD OR. The only thing I saw was missing was the HUD, Adaptable Suspension, and the Power Running boards. It feels like all of these TRD initial trims are equipped pretty much the same with the main differences being the suspension. If the Limited wasn't covered in Chrome, I think I would like it better. Not sure why they're doing that in 2024.

Nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
We still don't know what the price on the Limited will be once the added options/accessories are considered. The $52,100 is just the base MSRP, then we have to add $1,495 to that for destination, so really it is $53,595. The base MSRP is $10,745 more than the 2023.
If you look at the build sheet for the different trims 99% of the optional packages for the Sport/Off-Road is standard on the limited.

Nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
I was thinking the same, but if you option up a sport or Off Road you have almost the same equipment, sometimes more if you include the offroad goodies TRD OR. The only thing I saw was missing was the HUD, Adaptable Suspension, and the Power Running boards. It feels like all of these TRD initial trims are equipped pretty much the same with the main differences being the suspension. If the Limited wasn't covered in Chrome, I think I would like it better. Not sure why they're doing that in 2024.
Those air cooled seats are a must as well living in Texas šŸ˜‚

Almost all the optional equipment on th sport/off-road looks to come standard on the Limited; however, I completely agree about the Chrome šŸ™

beninbeta

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Toyota has updated the configurator page design as of today. Hopefully that means they are almost ready to release the Tacoma information. It looks a lot more refined now for sure!
https://www.toyota.com/configurator/

TacomaFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tacoma Limited
If you look at the build sheet for the different trims 99% of the optional packages for the Sport/Off-Road is standard on the limited.
Hmm. Interesting. I wonder if the Limited will be more like you get what you get for that price since it might include a lot of the stuff anyway. Sort of like the top of the line Subaru Legacy not having any packages available since it is already loaded, but they do have accessories you can add. Would be great if Limited was like this and if so, makes me a little less pissed.

Nate

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus ST
Hmm. Interesting. I wonder if the Limited will be more like you get what you get for that price since it might include a lot of the stuff anyway. Sort of like the top of the line Subaru Legacy not having any packages available since it is already loaded, but they do have accessories you can add. Would be great if Limited was like this and if so, makes me a little less pissed.
Thatā€™s what Iā€™m guessingā€¦itā€™s pretty much what Ford did with the Lariat and ranger raptor
Sponsored