Sponsored

kbreese72

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 SCrew 4x4
Is this list only for MSRP dealers? Or for anyone with a deposit, regardless of what they charge?
Sponsored

Toy4Life

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Highlander AWD Platinum, 2000 Camry LE w/236k
Anyone deal with a San Antonio, Tx dealer doing MSRP on the pro or trailhunter?

kbreese72

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 SCrew 4x4
Toyota of Smithfield in Rhode Island brags about never charging over sticker, but states for the TRD Pro they will require ppf installed for TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS. Is there a list being compiled on here yet for who doesn't charge over sticker? I like road trips, I'll drive across the country.
Agreed! THIS is what we really need a list for!

Abrams117

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Elantra
Put a $500 deposit down for a TRD Pro at Molle Toyota in the Kansas City, MO metro area. Was told it will be sold at MSRP.

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
$1,000 deposit down on a Limited iForceMax Hybrid, MSRP and NO dealer (forced) add on’s!
#1 on the list for the Limited/Hybrid trim.

Last edited:

meatloaf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra SR5
Just tried to put in a deposit at peruzzi Toyota in PA where @Taco is on the list. Was told by Valery Espinoza that they are not currently accepting deposits 🙃

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Put my deposit in today (submitted a form) for the TRD Offroad 6 speed in white. Second in line, dude ahead of me got the trailhunter.

Deposit was set at $1000, non refundable but I played the I dont know if I'll get approved card, even though I'm sure I will and he put down (depending on approval).

I nearly crapped when he said his boss said I'll be waiting a while, they're expecting what I want early spring next year. I'd usually be upset but it'll give me many many moons to work OT and come up with a massive down deposit.

When I questioned them it sounded like they were more or less covering their ass, they didn't want to tell me anytime earlier just in case it do take right until spring next year.

When I asked about how much they planned on bumping the proce from MSRP they gave me the we have no MSRP price yet so we have no clue. Definitely schemy. Pay the dealer price or loose your $1000 lol. Most dealers in my area can be cons so I'm expecting a pretty hefty rise from MSRP, which will we dissapointing.

On a side note, does anyone know if the deposit will eventually go towards the down deposit you make on the taco? I asked every question I needed to know before signing papers except for that

Last edited:

joewitafro

First Name
joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 honda civic 1.5l turbo, 95 lexus sc300 turbo
On a side note, does anyone know if the deposit will eventually go towards the down deposit you make on the taco? I asked every question I needed to know before signing papers except for that
Your deposit placed will count toward the deposit when you purchase the truck/car.

UncleLemonBee

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata GT
Originally had $500 towards a 2023 TRD Offroad, had the dealer move that over to a 2024 TRD Offroad 6-speed. Nonrefundable at Burnsville Toyota.

trd.br0s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Pilot Touring
Brother and I each put $1,000 non-refundable deposit down at Rairdon's Honda of Burien on a TRD Pro iForceMax Hybrid, MSRP and NO dealer (forced) add on’s. They did run a soft credit pull to make sure we could actually purchase once delivery comes.

His priority color is white, I said I had no preference between black, white or underground. Manager said there were maybe 12 preorders for '24 Tacomas (didn't specify how many by trim).

dinosaurkun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco, gladiator
refundable $1000 deposit for a TRD OR 6MT with sterling mccall toyota in houston. no other terms in writing, yet. verbal "likely MSRP" and verbal "no dealer add-ons". i figured i'll get those details in writing as it got closer to production time.
Sponsored