Sponsored

SpeedDevil

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Awesome choice going with our ditch light kit and fog pocket kit on your Ford Bronco! :cool:
Thanks, just in the future need 2 new Max pods for the fogs, they're not backlit xD (At the time, didn't know what it meant)

Hopefully next week, she can get all the mods I got for her installed too (Intercooler/Charge pipes, CAI, Clutch Spring, Coolant Expansion tank)

TacoJTB

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 4x4
Its awesome! I put a deposit on one last week after seeing this photo. If they put the hybrid V6 in the Pro they will blow the competition away. Can't wait for the release.

N.Bly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4runner
Its awesome! I put a deposit on one last week after seeing this photo. If they put the hybrid V6 in the Pro they will blow the competition away. Can't wait for the release.
How much deposit did your dealer require and did they already have a list going before yours?

TacoJTB

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 4x4
I had to call around to find a dealer that would not charge me a Dealer Markup. And they Guarantee me MSRP

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
500 at both dealers I have one with. I did 2 so I have a choice of allotments. I have so many vehicle deposits right now! It’ll be time to decide what I’m buying soon!

Subwire

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Offroad
So frustrating watching you guys out there putting deposits down and being on lists. I’ve called 3 dealers now and all talk to me like they don’t have a clue of what’s going on.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
I highly doubt the smaller Tacoma Pro will get a hybrid V6.

I fully expect the HYBRID MAX 2.4-liter Turbo Performance Hybrid from the Toyota Crown.

TacoJTB

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 4x4
So frustrating watching you guys out there putting deposits down and being on lists. I’ve called 3 dealers now and all talk to me like they don’t have a clue of what’s going on.
Look for a dealership in a small town. I had to go 1.5hrs away from my local area. And yes some of my local dealerships didn't even know about the release. But were happy to tell me 7k to 9k Dealer markup. Good luck!

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
I highly doubt the smaller Tacoma Pro will get a hybrid V6.

I fully expect the HYBRID MAX 2.4-liter Turbo Performance Hybrid from the Toyota Crown.
I am not familiar with them...but think it is possible to see a Lexus hybrid engine in the Tacoma?

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 TRD Pro
340 hp in the hybrid Crown. That would be a huge jump from 2023 hp numbers.

TacoJTB

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 4x4
340 hp in the hybrid Crown. That would be a huge jump from 2023 hp numbers.
If you watch the Grand Highlander release. I think the new Tacoma will share a lot of rhe same technology. Maybe even the iforce max stats. But they could increase the Hp easily to bring it closer to 400hp. And even out do the Ranger Rapture I hope🤞
Sponsored