Sponsored

TalkingTaco444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
The difference between the 2024 I Force Max and I Force in the Tundra is $3,720. The 2023 Premium Off Road Package is $6,000, so my target price for a 2024 Tacoma OR SB is $54,115 with destination fees. Hope it’s not too much more.
Premium is now $8,800.

However, there is now something called Upgrade instead of Premium for $4,400.
Sponsored

Derek S.

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Ranger
Yeah, I'm starting to have a feeling that the TH is gonna be out of my price range if I go with all the accessories I'm looking at. If we're thinking that it'll be the upper 50's, add the dealer markup, tax, title, license, destination, and about $8,000 in accessories, and I'll be looking at around $75k. I can go with the Colorado I had ordered for $10k less and have everything I want on it.

Cavemold

First Name
Cavemold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0

Cavemold

First Name
Cavemold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
I suspect all of the XtraCab options are somewhat more expensive than some would hope because they plan on making so many more Double Cabs. I definitely get why you'd decide to bump up--the utility of the storage area is somewhat diminished by the lack of door, the additional options on higher trims, and the fact that you're already spending quite a bit, so why not spend a bit more for some extras?
i was thinking the prerunner would be like 35k LIKE XL ranger or wt colorado. Hard justfity 2wd single cab at almost 40k. you can get frointer 4x4 for that, The bulk will be sr5 and trd off road for i think. i was considering getting prerunner but not now. i might as well get the sport. or sr5

4rsreed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
I do not. Someone said they do and should be posted later
2024 Tacoma Official: 2024 Tacoma Pricing and MPG Revealed! 1701206021150

Thanks. I got it. Wow that puts my MSRP number around 57K for an Off Road SB I Force MAX Premium Package! I would hate to see what the Pro and TH end up at. Guess I need to save up a bit.

outcast

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
1701206021150.png

Thanks. I got it. Wow that puts my MSRP number around 57K for an Off Road SB I Force MAX Premium Package! I would hate to see what the Pro and TH end up at. Guess I need to save up a bit.
Hell might just have to option out an LB OR to save couple bucks from the TH

paulbdotcom

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma TRD OFFROAD
Makes me glad I went ahead and got my 2023 Limited last month. It was 43,500 out the door. I have a feeling the used market on the V6's are going to be pretty strong for awhile.
This... Looking at the mpg numbers - I feel like the 4cyl is going to work HARD to push this truck around. I was excited for the 4th gen- but not anymore. I'm keeping my 2022. Maybe for a long time.

jcwls3

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche 911 Carrera S
Yeah, I'm starting to have a feeling that the TH is gonna be out of my price range if I go with all the accessories I'm looking at. If we're thinking that it'll be the upper 50's, add the dealer markup, tax, title, license, destination, and about $8,000 in accessories, and I'll be looking at around $75k. I can go with the Colorado I had ordered for $10k less and have everything I want on it.
That number is sort of ridiculous to look at -- basically the equivalent of two lower-trim Tacomas. Do I think you're that far off, particularly if you include your option figure of $8K? Nope.

My thinking is that the TRD PRO and Trailhunter will have few pricey options, and zero fattened option packages like the $9K Premium Package (tagline: "We're not German, but we sure like their pricing model!") we've seen tossed around here. All the good stuff will be standard. The TH will have a number of factory-installed overlanding / offroad options if Toyota is to be believed, which could balloon the price into your $75K range.

I'm figuring US $60K, maybe $62K tops for the "base" TH including destination. Even that price is borderline obscene, and will give me pause. Whether my wife and I buy will depend on our in-person impressions of the truck if / when the unit tied to our deposit arrives -- particularly the interior design, quality, size and utility. If the backseat is the weenie thing that I'm afraid it might be, we'll probably take a pass unless the rest of the interior is superior in those other three metrics.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a premium product when you're paying premium prices. In fact, we should all demand it.

Derek S.

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Ranger
That number is sort of ridiculous to look at -- basically the equivalent of two lower-trim Tacomas. Do I think you're that far off, particularly if you include your option figure of $8K? Nope.

My thinking is that the TRD PRO and Trailhunter will have few pricey options, and zero fattened option packages like the $9K Premium Package (tagline: "We're not German, but we sure like their pricing model!") we've seen tossed around here. All the good stuff will be standard. The TH will have a number of factory-installed overlanding / offroad options if Toyota is to be believed, which could balloon the price into your $75K range.

I'm figuring US $60K, maybe $62K tops for the "base" TH including destination. Even that price is borderline obscene, and will give me pause. Whether my wife and I buy will depend on our in-person impressions of the truck if / when the unit tied to our deposit arrives -- particularly the interior design, quality, size and utility. If the backseat is the weenie thing that I'm afraid it might be, we'll probably take a pass unless the rest of the interior is superior in those other three metrics.

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a premium product when you're paying premium prices. In fact, we should all demand it.
All I know is that everything I had read so far had led me to believe that I was looking at about $50,000 msrp. Which would have ended up with the truck costing me about $65,000 after dealership mark up and everything else. But looking at that list and seeing that the trim just below the trail Hunter is 53,000? I can't imagine that I wouldn't be looking at over $70,000 and if that's the case, as much as I really like the reliability the Toyota is known for.. I can get a truck for less than that anywhere else. And it's not just a matter of a truck. What appealed to me about the trail Hunter was everything about it. The appearance, everything it came with.
Sponsored